- Basic info
Port State Control-procedures training is covering the background, concept and requirements of the PSC.
This training is of value to everyone whose duties involve matters of safety, maintenance and quality aspects and for the operations of ship.
Training is intended to assist to all crewmembers in ensuring that the ship is in all respect ready for the inspection.
Training structure includes following elements :
- Realizing the need and purpose of Port State Inspections
- Knowing the provisions under which Port State Control acquires the authority to inspect and detain the ship
- Knowing of general rules followed by PSC for targeting vessel for inspection
- Ability to prepare the vessel effectively for PSC Inspections
- Ability to assist the inspector in the conduct of the inspection in a professional manner
Course duration – 8 hours
Location Course start Course end