- Basic info
DURATION DAYS: 1 day
VGP 2013 course teaches Officers, Superintendents, Port Captains and Crew the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Vessel General Permit (VGP) Regulations and how to comply with them.
VGP 2013 course covers:
- The 27 discharges
- Inspections, Monitoring, Reporting and Recordkeeping
- Notice of Intent
- Notice of Termination
- Corrective Action, Assessments and Implementation
- Material Storage
- Toxic & Hazardous Material
- Fuel Spills/Overflows
- Discharges of Oil including Oily Mixtures
- Knowledge Assessment
- Requirements for individual States & Indian Country Lands
- Waters Federally Protected
- Vessel Class Specific Requirements
- Customizable Excel Inspection spreadsheet.
This is approved MARPOL Training Institute course.
Location Course start Course end